Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love

This past two weeks or so have been filled with people. Students, Colleagues, family members, special events, joyful and scary moments, excitement, stress and difficulty. In many aspect of my life change occurring. I feel like I am in a boat of some kind on rapidly flowing river. Sometimes the water is shallow and the rocks are all around and hard to avoid, other times the water is deeper, wider and more manageable. Yet the water is moving fast and full of uncertainty.


Scary? Exciting? Depends on the attitude. What I am grateful for in all this is that I am not alone. There are others in my life who welcome me and I welcome them. We share with each other our individual journeys lending experience, strength and hope. There are no magic answers to life's challenges but there is strength in numbers.

Today I plan for a rest from the rapids of my life by taking the day off, spending time with my wife looking at Chicken Coops and farm stuff and sharing in her focus on life - "Backyard Living" - http://crayargiros.blogspot.com/ ). But lets see how the winds blow?

Happy Valentine's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment