Sunday, January 18, 2009

Passing it on

I can not avoid it - Star Trek was bound to come into it. In my last post I got to talking about Life in terms of living. - Well - today I ran across this -- a guest post by Joshua Clanton on Daily Blog Tips - So I thought I would pass it on

Star Trek Blogging: The Klingon Way

... Mere life is not a victory, mere death is not a defeat.

To a Klingon, it isn’t enough to merely live. One must also live well. This
means fighting great battles, going on great hunts, serving the Empire well,
and finally dying a glorious death knowing that you have passionately
pursued the things you want most.

Then too, it isn’t enough to merely blog. One must also blog well. This
means writing great articles, posting great comments, supporting your
blogger friends, and when the time is right, retiring your blog honorably
knowing that you pursued blogging passionately.

Qapla’! ( Success!)

http://www.dailyblogtips.com/star-trek-blogging-the-klingdon-way/

3 comments:

  1. Great motivator Mike. As the audience scale up and out, our passion feeds each other. Glad to begin learning your trekie wisdom...I'm a neophyte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of passionately pursuing the things we want most. It describes how I feel about the decision to stay home and live in the backyard - it's about passion and living and carpe diem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed

    "Tempus Fugit...Momento Mori".
    (Time Flies...Remember Death)

    ReplyDelete